How are you all today? Good I hope.
Do you get sick of shouting at your toddler or asking them to do things 10 times and nada?
Would you like a few more cards up your sleeve to help with your toddlers challenging behaviours?
Well help is at hand…
Karen will be doing Parenting Your Toddler seminars at her lovely new venue in sunny Erskineville at MG Pilates, above the dry cleaners and opposite the train station.
They start on Saturday 23rd February at 2-3:30pm
They cover how to improve your relationship with your toddler including
- Encouaging desirable behaviours
- Getting rid of irritaing behaviours like whingeing
- How to teach independent play
- How to manage mis-behaviours – tantrums, hitting, biting etc.
- Choices and Consequences
- Toddler food issues
- Toilet training or should that be toilet learning????
- School readiness
- Sibling rivalry and how to prepare for the second child
- Sleep issues including night terrors and nightmares
- And anything else you need to know!
Prepare to learn the key things that will turn your child and your family around.
Places are limited to 10 per seminar (mums, dads, carers, interested people)
It will be a toddler free zone as it doesn’t help the little people if we talk in front of them!
What are you waiting for?
Ring Karen on 0431 897932
Cost $40 payable in advance