3-5 Years Nurture Sleep Program
Your child is a little person now with his own ideas of how life and sleep should be managed. I'm here to guide you through this tricky stage of life and help you come out the other end with a happy and calm home.
You can help your child sleep better with my unique and holistic sleep methods. Uncover all my secrets and why so many parents turn to Karen and Nurture Parenting for their sleep help.
This module has 10 instructional videos as well as written material to help you with all aspects of your child's sleep. It is a learning management system and not just a PDF like other online programs.
This program will change your parenting life and give you calm and confidence with its kind and conscious parenting approach.
At Nurture Parenting, we believe strongly in conscious and authoritative parenting and all children deserve kindness.
Discover why over 200 psychologists have turned to Karen to help them with their baby and toddler sleep challenges.
made for moms
50,000+ families helped
Meet Karen Faulkner
I’m on a mission to help your baby and you achieve better sleep through my evidence-based baby sleep program. With over 20 years of experience as a consultant in Australia, I’ve been able to help 5000 + families enjoy the joy of parenthood to their fullest.
Join our family today and learn to sleep blissfully!
... on not just surviving the often challenging first year and 4-month sleep regression, but actually keeping your head above water.
Between 6 and 12 months of age your baby has made some huge leaps forward. This stage will give your baby the building blocks for good physical and emotional health.
Who is it for
- Your baby has started to vocalise and babble.
- They’ve started learning the rules of conversation, maybe getting used to other care-givers.
- At around 6 months of age babies discover they are a separate individual for the first time and they experience separation anxiety for the first time! This is scary for them!!
- They’re on the move and have maybe started to make rolling movements.
- Breastfeeding has started becoming more efficient. Newborn breastfeeds used to take up to an hour, and now they can drain your breasts in little under 3 minutes.
- Now your baby is having their first taste of solid food straight from a spoon. They are also ready for finger foods and baby led weaning.
- Introducing solids is an exciting phase and knowing you can reduce your baby’s risk of food allergy dramatically is reassuring.