These are especially for parents with babies 0-6 months old
Here's a piece of real gold. An opportunity to learn all Karen's secrets on how to teach your baby to self settle.
I'm going back to my Health Visiting roots and I feel it is about time in OZ that we (as Child & Family Health Nurses) looked at PREVENTING sleep problems rather than treating them.
It's so much easier to prevent than treat and a lot less distressing for all...
A real no brainer...
This seminar will turn your life around and enhance your relationship with your baby forever.
Learn about the essentials of sleep:
- Sleep rhythms and what is normal for a newborn
- Changes in the first 6 months
- The Wonder Weeks
- Tired signs
- Sleep associations and how they impact on sleep
- Wrapping - why it's important and how to do it
- Play and your baby
- Self settling and re-settling
- Reflux, colic and other issues that impact on sleep