Baby or Child not sleeping?
The Nurture Sleep Program will take your baby, toddler or child (0-5 Years) from sleepless to slumber in up to 7 easy lessons across all the age groups.
FOODS promoting sleep & recipes for all age groups
ROUTINE: easy, flexible, sleep ready
ENVIRONMENT: getting it right
DEVELOPMENT changes: how these affect sleep
SLEEP METHODS: secret tips that will change your life
The Nurture Sleep Program: A holistic approach to baby, toddler & child sleep.
No controlled crying just a tried and tested, scientific and experiential approach to helping your baby, toddler & child self-settle.
The Nurture Sleep Program is a learning management system divided into 5 age groups: 0-3 months, 4-6 and 6-12, toddlers and children up to 5 Years Old. Get access to up to 7 powerful lessons per age group and support resources of the program as well as a private Facebook group for subscribers. Here you can ask me questions, attend scheduled live events (or watch recordings, any time) and interact with other mums facing baby sleep issues, just like you.
This program is the synthesis of my 30 years of knowledge as a Registered Midwife and Community Specialist Practitioner, Health Visitor/Child & Family Health Nurse.
Nurture Sleep Program Now Live!
I’m looking forward to helping you regain your sleep and your sanity. Purchase today for the introductory price of $97
What can you expect from the Nurture Sleep Program?
- Course is broken down into 5 age groups: 0-3 months, 4-6 and 6-12, toddlers and children, 0-5 Years
- 5-7 videos for each age group, with Karen walking you through the lessons and new information
- 7 lessons in each age group, including: Routines, Sleep, Self-Soothing Methods, Development and Environment
- A Nutrition Program section with a new eBook and 80 new recipes all looking specifically at sleep promoting ingredients for babies, toddlers and children up to 5 Years old.
- FAQs and trouble shooting for each age group
- Access to the previous and on-going 90+ time coded Facebook Lives
- Personal, one on one support from me via the Nurture Sleep Program closed Facebook group (toddler behaviour included)
- All content has been written by Karen personally, it is new and fresh content
We had a consultation with Karen when we were at our wits end with our twins. In the consultation, she clearly explained techniques and dietary changes to help the kids to self soothe. By night 6, they were both sleeping through and they are now back in the same room. I only wish I had contacted Karen sooner!
Thank you so much
I just watched one of Karen’s Facebook Live videos where she talked about her sleep training with 3 minute intervals. I finally decided to give it a crack yesterday as bub is starting to get more fussy going to bed. Took 65 mins first time and only 20 mins second time. Then this morning I have put him down wide awake and after 10 minutes of grizzling he is sound asleep. Thank you so much
More confidence and enjoyment
Her ability to recognise a baby’s protest from a serious need is what I believe is her magic touch. Karen’s approachable and non judgemental interactions have always left me with so much more confidence and enjoyment from my child.
Stella and Valentine