As a Child & Family Health Nurse/Health Visitor, I come across an awful lot of babies who really suffer pesky teething pains.
Archie came to see me at Basger's Pharmacy in North Bondi. Poor Archie had been up since 4:30 am carrying on and screaming. As soon as mum got him up it was all smiles but then he had a big screaming fit before he left the house this morning.
Mum had given him pain relief and he was so much better. I told mum about the Gummee Glove and I thought it was a blog well overdue.
The great thing about the Gummee Glove is it's held by the baby and attaches to their hand with velcro on their wrist so they can't drop it, lose it etc.
- It can be washed in the washing machine in a special bag.
- The pink/blue teething ring can be detached and put in the fridge to cool and reattached with a snapper.
- It contains safe products. It is BPA, Phthalates and latex free.
- It is hygienic.
- Passed ALL Australia & Worldwide Safety Standards
So where can you buy it from????
They retail for $29.95 and are worth every cent. If Rosalie loves it so will your bubba and Rosalie only likes very good things…a girl after my own heart!
- Tags: baby teething fil_ Medical problems & minor aliments gummed glove teething teething device for babies teething pain teething products teething rash teething signs