I think video has something very special about it and it translates in a way that words don't.
I'm on the lookout for a few cuties to make into video clips. I'd love it if you can send some my way. All I need is up to 20-30 seconds of action. I will edit and I'm looking for a montage of babies.
My crawling video is an example of what I'm going to do with each video topic.
These are the topics I'm on the look out for:
- Feeding to appetite - knowing when your baby has had enough solid food. I'm looking for clips that show baby being fed solid food and closing their mouth and turning their head away. Babies aged 4-12 months.
- Tired signs - babies 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months and toddlers. I'm also looking for audio of babies who are tired, having a bit of a cry and going off to sleep in the same age groups. I need loud and quiet cries!!
- Sleep cues - putting baby in their bedclothes, saying goodnight to them and putting them into their cot.
- Babies going off to sleep in bassinets and cots - 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months.
- Breast feeding - hunger cues and babies feeding. I need young babies 0-3 months in particular. Different feeding positions - football hold, traditional across body, laying down in bed etc.
- Reading to baby - all age groups
- Potty training
- Toddler mealtimes (18 months to 3 years) - positive eating, food refusal, food throwing
- Drinking from a sippy cup - 6 months to 2 years
- Tooth brushing - baby to toddler
I'm not looking for perfect video. I'm looking for real parenting. That's really important.
I'd like to say a very big thank you in advance and I hope I get a deluge of clips. Mucho appreciated peoples :-)