Nurture & Nourish Nutrition Program
What you feed your baby and toddler has a huge impact on the quality of their day naps as well as a good night's sleep.
Discover all of Karen's secrets and why all the babies and children she has helped sleep as well as they do.
This has taken me twenty years of intense study to fine-tune. Nutritional balance is everything when it comes to sleep-promoting ingredients.
In this program, you will get two beautifully graphic designed recipe books full of all my tried and tested recipes, menu plans, nutritional charts, menu plans etc. And all recipes have been through a rigorous test kitchen.
And as I always say no matter how good the sleep training if the nutrition is not correct it will not be long-lasting.
You will also get access to a private Facebook group of over 900 parents who have followed this nutrition program.
made for moms
50,000+ families helped
Meet Karen Faulkner
I’m on a mission to help your baby and you achieve better sleep through my evidence-based baby sleep program. With over 20 years of experience as a consultant in Australia, I’ve been able to help 5000 + families enjoy the joy of parenthood to their fullest.
Join our family today and learn to sleep blissfully!
... on not just surviving the often challenging first year, but actually keeping your head above water.
Between 6 and 24 months of age your baby has made some huge leaps forward. This stage will give your baby the building blocks for good physical and emotional health.
This program will give you the parenting confidence you are looking for.
Who is it for
- Your baby has needed more help to settle and has maybe stopped resettling
- You've maybe hit the tricky 6-8-month sleep regression.
- At around 6-8 and 16-18 months of age babies discover they are a separate individual for the first time and they experience separation anxiety for the first time! This is scary for them. It can often lead to BIG sleep problems
- They’re on the move and have maybe started to make rolling movements and it's waking them at night as they can't roll back over without help.
- They're waking more at night and have started feeding more frequently than when they were a newborn
- you are seeing nap resistance and they are king off the catnap
- Now your baby is having solid food and they are ready for finger foods and independent eating.
- You thought you'd have this sorted by now and are feeling like a failure.Remember we're all learning and this parenting malarkey is not in our genes. It's a learned behaviour