Sleeptime Survival Guide
Turn around your baby’s sleep patterns—with
midwife approved secrets to a better nighttime sleep.
Download now and learn:
- 6 routine tweaks that can make the difference between a disrupted night or 2 long chunks of 4-5 hours sleep.
- A"sleep success" checklist so you know what to prioritise every day and what can help your tiny tot settle.
- Exactly how long to wait to know if your little one will re-settle when they wake up or start crying—or whether a feed or something else is needed. (This tip is magic!)
- A nourishing menu plan for a 6-12 month baby to promote sleep.
- PLUS: Soothing sleepwear suggestions for babies. Because what your tiny tot wears to bed matters when it comes to sleep-quality.
Meet Karen Faulkner
Midwife & Baby Sleep Consultant
MADE FOR MOMS
“I feel like a completely different person to the mother holding her baby to sleep for every nap and feeding to sleep for hours at night, only to wake a few hours later. The difference is astounding! Thank you for your resources and for your personal support - they have been very useful and reassuring!”
GET THE FREE BABY SLEEP GUIDEX
Fill this form and get FREE Guide